Thursday, May 19, 2011

Who, What, How, Why.

Who can ask you questions Miss Molly? Only non-mormons? What if I went to a service once? Can I sill ask? 

Anyone. In or out of the church. That's right. Sometimes even Mormon's might have questions about their own religion.

What can I ask you Miss Molly? Are there any subjects off limits?

Anything. I may or may not answer. I'm not really here to debate so much as share. Have a question about what the church teaches? Have a mormon neighbor you can't quite understand? Hear a rumor you want to understand or explore? What is the deal with the magic undies? Ask. It cant hurt!

How do I ask my very important question Miss Molly?

Well I'm glad you asked! drop me an email at askanexmormon@gmail.com

Why are you opening yourself to us like this Miss Molly? Are you trying to convert us? or worse! deconvert us?

No, not looking to convert or deconvert. I just have a few decades of experience on the inside and I know how the way things look from the inside is a lot different then the way they look on the outside. And not everyone who is curious about the inside has an ex-mormon of their own to ask about these things. Plus, I'm just giving that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment